Karters as far as Sydney, Dubbo, Albury flocked to Grenfell for the second round of the Southern Star Series at Grenfell Kart Club on the weekend.
Seventy racers competed in the two day event held on Saturday and Sunday, March 14 and 15 at Bogolong Circuit.
Grenfell Kart Club committee member and racer Anthony Brown said the competition was of an excellent standard.
"We had a vast amount of talent throughout the classes which resulted in excellent spectating for all," Anthony Brown said.
The club's next major club meet is the Bob Hinde Memorial on July 11 and 12.
It is one of the biggest race meets Kart Racing NSW has throughout the calender year.
- 1 Aaron Bell, 2 Stephen Roffe, 3 Anthony Gaeta
- 1 Joshua Hunter, 2 Corey Carson, 3 Jack Charles
Junior Light and Heavy:
- 1 Marcus Everett, 2 Kyle Morse
- 1 Darcy Boulding, 2 Kobe McInerney, 3 Joshua Hart
Tag Light Restricted:
- 1 Anthony Brown, 2 Kristy Brown, 3 Jenna Goatcher
Tag Restricted Heavy:
- 1 Phillip Middleton, 2 Josh Liebeck, 3 Peter Blume
- 1 Henry Mclandsborough, 2 Ethan Smead, 3 Hunter Ross
Tag 125 Heavy:
- 1 James Ordish, 2 Greg Cusack
- 1 Richard King, 2 Richard Drooger, 3 Aaron Bell
READ ALSO: Major winter codes delayed
READ ALSO: First win in 15 starts for local pacer