Are you ready to Rock and Roll? This year’s ‘68 Comeback Special theme has us keen for some fun, dancing, music and most of all some Elvis.
A program full of non-stop entertainment, competitions, dancing and a lot of black leather has been organised to celebrate 50 years since The King appeared on television in a special unplugged style performance that helped re-launch him back into the music industry.
During each day of the festival the Parkes Champion Post will bring you the best content – if you can’t be here in Parkes we will make you feel like you are part of the crowd, and if you are make sure you keep an eye out for your photo and details from the day’s events.
All the action in Parkes on Friday:
Hover your mouse over the coverage to see more.
What happened on Thursday:
What you missed on Wednesday:
In the lead up
Once again the program for the 2018 Elvis Festival is jam packed full of action and entertainment for everyone. Each day the Parkes Champion Post will give you the highlights of the day on our Facebook page, but for full coverage, click here to see what’s happening where and when.
What you need to know to enjoy the show
Found yourself in a jumpsuit, needing to go without a bathroom in sight? Perhaps you have no where to park the Elvis Mobile? Or you need a little ‘One for the Money'? We have you covered with this handy map.
Leading up to this year’s festival
- Parkes Elvis Festival winning stylist thrilled to meet Priscilla Presley
- All shook up for The King
- 2018 Parkes Elvis Festival launched at Hotel Gracelands
- ARTC exclusive Platinum Sponsor of 2018 Parkes Elvis Festival
- Ben Thompson 2018 Parkes Elvis Festival's headline act
- Work on new statue dedicated to Elvis begins in Cooke Park in Parkes
- Extra services for Elvis Express
- Entries open for Elvis Festival Photography competition
Some of the highlights from 2017