It's free. It saves lives. Call 13 20 50 now. BreastScreen has appointments available on the Mobile Van in Grenfell from April 26 to mid-May.
The van will be located at Vaughn Park, Melyra Street, Grenfell. Please tell your friends, family, colleagues.
It's time to look after yourself:
* 1 in 8 women in NSW will develop breast cancer in their lifetime, yet, less than one in two women attend regular breast screenings.
* 9 out of 10 women who develop breast cancer do not have a family history of breast cancer.
*The two key risk factors for breast cancer are being female and growing older.
* Breast screening can find cancers before they can be felt or noticed. You have a better chance of survival when breast cancer is found early.
* FREE breast screens are available for all women aged 50-74.
* 30 minutes every two years can offer peace of mind
* A breast screen might just save your life!
*No doctor's referral needed
EARLY DETECTION IS YOUR BEST PROTECTION
Call 13 20 50 today and book your appointment.